Thursday, January 26, 2012

Appointments... Who Knew?

Yesterday I went to have blood work done.  I don't know about you, but I loathe going to have blood work done.  It's not so much that I hate needles, or the sight of blood, that stuff doesn't really bother me.  I just despise sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours while the 2 people they have in the back that are supposed to be working are really playing online poker, or something.  (Ok, so maybe they really are working, just really, really slowly...)

I tried something new this time though.  I went online and made an appointment a few days in advance.  Believe it or not I was in and out of the lab in 20 minutes!  You could have kocked me over with a feather.

Lesson learned.  From now on whenever I need to have blood work done I will be making an appointment!  No more waiting for hours in the waiting room waiting for the workers to win or lose their online poker game.  Ahhh the freedom appointments give =).

Have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. technically, appointments lock you in to a narrow prison that allows wiggle room of only a minute or two. You poor sap!

    ReplyDelete