Thursday, April 19, 2012

That Moment

There are many moments as a Mama that make you go, "awwwww" and then there are those moments that make you go, "ewwwwww"!  It seems like boys have so many "ewwwww" moments.

The other day I was helping the Firecracker put his pants on and he kept leaning over and giving me sloppy kisses and then nuzzling my cheek afterward.  I was drinking it in loving how sweet he was being... UNTIL, I realized that he was not actually nuzzling me.  He was wiping his snotty nose on my cheek!!!! 

BOYS ARE GROSS!!!  I do still love him, but what a stinker ;).

Hope you have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment