Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If You Walked In Right Now.....

If you walked into my house right now (just to be clear, I mean "right now" as in while I'm typing this, probably not while you're reading it.  Because you see while you're reading it Firecracker is probably awake and single handedly rearranging the furniture or something :), you would find it cleaner than it has been in weeks.  The floors are swept and mopped, the laundry is done, the bathrooms are clean and the kitchen is spotless.  Oh such a sweet thing!!!

Now, you might be asking, "Ms. T, how did you do that?"  Well, I'll tell you!  My Mommy!!!  I was feeling overwhelmed with life and called her. She hopped in her car and drove down to rescue me!  She's so wonderful.  And as I sit here with the kids in bed (because it's late while I'm writing this one), and the house all clean I just thank the good Lord for my sweet, caring, kind Mommy.  The end.

I hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment