Monday, April 2, 2012

Egg Hunt, Pony Rides and CANDY!

My wonderful sister in law told me about a nearby church that was having an Easter egg hunt this last weekend.  The kids and I went with my sis in law, brother in law and their two sweet boys, E and N.  We had such a great time!

The kids got to play games, make crafts, have a ride on a pony and do the egg hunt!!  It was a fantastic time.  The Firecracker hunted eggs til his basket was full.  Sweet pea was just along for the ride, but was happy to be there watching the other kiddos. 

Once we got home, it was time to open the eggs and find out what was inside.  Firecracker was soooo happy to find candy inside!  If I would have let him he would have eaten every bit of it right then.  Afterwards, he kept giving me excuses for getting more candy.  "Mom, I went potty!  I get candy?" ,  "Mom, I ate dinner!  I get candy?" etc.  He even went as far as to give the Hubs, Gram and I each a piece of candy and then expect to get one for himself too. =)  Such a stinker.  Gotta love him!

All in all it was a great day.  One more reason my sister in law rocks =).  Here are some pics to show you all the fun we had!


Firecracker playing a game

making a bracelet

E, making a bracelet too

Firecracker and I making a palm branch for "Palm Sunday"

pony rides!

Sweet pea wasn't super interested in the egg hunting


Firecracker loved the egg hunt and was curious about what was in them.

"Mom, look at how many eggs I got!"

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment