It’s Friday once again! Whoo hoooo!! This weekend we have almost no plans. Ahhhhh I’m not gonna lie, it’s a nice feeling =). Especially since Firecracker and I are still getting over this nasty bug.
Alright on with the fun! Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up!
1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?
Well, the Hub’s low fat diet has helped some in that we’re eating less meat. And as you all know meat is expensive. Plus, my Mom’s church gets “day old” produce every Friday, and she brings me some. That DEFINITELY helps! Ahh and Couponing. It's amazing. I LOVE it! I save a ton of money on a consistent basis.
2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?
I’ve yet to create an official “bucket list” of my own. But I’d love to travel to Europe some day, I really, really want to go on another cruise. Uhhh I’m sure I’ve got another one rattling around in my brain somewhere, but my mommy brain can’t conjure it up right now.
3. Would you rather give up AC or heat?
Where I live, AC is on 90% of the year. The windows get opened 7% of the year and the other 3% is heat worthy. So I’m gonna say I’d MUCH rather give up heat. I can throw on another blanket or two and bundle up nice and cozy on the 3 days a year we need to.
4. What's your favorite cocktail?
Considering I don’t drink, I’m going with a Sprite Zero. Yum! Cold and refreshing ;).
5. What was your first job & how old were you?
My first job was babysitting, and believe it or not I was like 13. I look at my babies and have a hard time thinking about leaving them for 3 or 4 hours with a 13 year old!
Hope you all have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.