Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Bike Rider

A few weeks ago I got Firecracker a tricycle from a garage sale.  It's taken him awhile to get the hang of it, but the last few days he's been doing really well!  I'm so proud of the little booger!

Last night we went on a walk around the neighborhood and Firecracker rode his bike the whole way!  Up to this point he'd ridden the bike only part of the way, and then I'd end up carrying it for the rest of the way.  Not my favorite thing, but hey I was burning more calories :). 

So here is a picture of my big boy and his second hand tricycle that he can ride like a pro!



Hope you have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment