Monday, April 16, 2012

A Hot Pink Guitar

The other day I went to Salvation Army with both muchkins and my Mama.  I told Firecracker as we were getting ready to go in that if he was a good boy I would let him pick out a toy.  While I took Sweet pea and looked through the clothing, Mama took Firecracker to look at the toys.  Almost immediately he found a Hot Pink guitar. 

He was very excited about it.  Through the store he clung to the guitar and showed it to anyone and everyone he encountered.  And he would tell them, "look, look my guitar!"

Firecracker loves his guitar still.  He will bring me his little drum and want me to play then he dances around playing his guitar.  It's super cute.




Hope you have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment