Happy Friday, Friends! Once again the days flew by and the weekend is once again upon us! This weekend is going to be great! And crazy.... Events include a date night (YIPPEEEEE!!!!), a garage sale, and a birthday party, not to mention Church on Sunday morning and evening. It'll be tiring, but fun, and hopefully slightly profitable ;).
Once again a big thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up. Now on with the Fun!
1. Who mows your grass?
The Hubs mows our grass most of the time. However, I have been known to get out there and mow when necessary. Also, my Daddy and older brother have been known to mow the lawn when they’re here visiting. (I know, we expect a lot from our house guests!!! Hahaha! Just to be clear we didn’t ask them to, they just did it. Another reason I love my family.)
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?
Yes, I do. I actually have 2. And here they are:
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)
I would have to say the Bible is the book that influences my thinking the most. No matter how many times I read it, I always find something new, applicable, and convicting in it.
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?
Yes, but my allergies are minimal. Most of the time I just live with it, but when it gets super out of control I take over the counter medicine to keep my nose from running off my face!
5. What's your go to meal to cook in a hurry?
Burritos. Our family loves burritos from the Hubs all the way down to Sweet pea, we are a burrito lovin’ family. It’s simple, quick and a crowd pleaser what’s not to love? =)
Hope you all have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.