"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the Facts of Life, the Facts of Life!" (you're welcome for getting the Facts of Life theme song stuck in your head =)
These things are not good, or bad in my personal opinion, they just happen to be true.
1. No matter how old (at least up to 3 because that's Firecracker's age) your child is the very first time you come out in public with no back up clothes for them that is when they need them. Even if they have gone for like a year not needing that change of clothes you've kept in your van. As soon as you don't have that back up set, BAM they need 'em.
2. Straps on high chairs gross me out. If you think about it long and hard they'll gross you out too. Seriously, you can never get them clean enough. Not to mention the buckles themselves. Nothing but a tooth pick will get inside those crevices. UGH! Sick nasty.
3. There will always be strange things shoved under the cushions of the couch.
4. No matter what time you set your alarm for your child will wake up 10 minutes earlier.
5. If you forget to set your alarm your child will sleep in.
Just some things running around my head =). Hope you all have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.