Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Middle of the Night

Have you ever noticed that almost nothing good happens in the middle of the night?  At least it doesn't in my world.  Well, last night was no exception.  I was awakened at 1 am by Firecracker screaming and crying.  I went into his room to find that he'd puked all over his bed. =(

I spent the next hour bathing him, cleaning the bed and getting it ready for him again.  Finally I got back into bed about 2 am.  He started crying again about 2:30.  This time it was something small, like he was missing his favorite toy.  I got back into bed, to be awakened again at 3:15.  Once again Firecracker had puked in his bed.  =(  Poor baby!!  I spent the next 45 minutes in there cleaning and redressing the bed.  At which point the Hubs came in and finished up for me, because he knew I'd been up alot.  (He's so wonderful!!)

Let's just say, last night was one of the loooooonnnngest nights ever!  I'm glad it's over.  Firecracker still isn't feeling the best today, so we will be laying low and hoping this passes quickly.

Hope you have a great day!

Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment