Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things I Love

There are somethings in my life that are small, but they make me oh so happy.  I just thought I'd share a few of them with you today. (In no particular order)

1. Watching Firecracker learn new things.  It makes this Mama's heart so proud.

2.  Nap time.  Oh nap time, how I love thee!  Please never, ever, ever disappear.

3.  Couponing at Publix.  I love to coupon, and Publix has such coupon friendly cashiers (most of the time) the two together are blissful =)

4.  Reynold's wrap slow cooker liners.  These have saved me so much time cleaning up.  Love them!

5.  Good ol' girl movies.  I love the mushy, gushy, lovie, dovie movies.

6.  DVR.  The Hubs swears this device is a savior for our marriage, because we don't have to worry about our shows/ sports being on at the same time.  The DVR records one and then we can watch it later.  LOVE IT!

These are just a few of the things that I love.  This is by no means a comprehensive list.  And I put mostly superfluous stuff on here.  Don't be upset at me that I didn't put things like "Jesus, Church, Family, Friends etc".  We all know I love those things more than life.  This is just a "stuff you might not know that I love" list.

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Then you should have titled the post "things you might not know that I love!"
    (mumbles to myself)..."why are you so OOOld?"

    ReplyDelete