Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday Party!

Firecracker's friend, O's, birthday party was last Saturday. The Firecracker was super psyched about going to the party.  He talked about it for days.  And then Sunday morning when he woke up he asked to go back to O's party. =)  I guess the party lived up to all expectations.

Here are a few pictures of the fun we had at O's fabulous party.

Bean bag toss

All the fun stuff to do and these silly boys still want to play cars ;)

Bounce House!!!!

I don't think I'm ready for O to be 3, because that mean's Firecracker will be 3 in less than a month!  It's so hard for me to believe it.  I guess I'm in denial. 

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment: