Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Excitement!!!!!

Today is an exciting day, my friends.  Today my Mama and Daddy are moving close to me!  About 6 or 7 years ago my parents moved away from the area where I grew up.  It made me very sad, because I was still here.  The Hubs and I would visit them and dream about living close to them again someday.  Never did we imagine that they would be moving back. 

Despite our doubts, today they are moving back!!!  You see, even the Hubs loves them.  They aren't your typical "in laws".  They are sweet, kind, caring and helpful, plus they love him more than they do me.... I'm pretty sure!  Trust me, this is something the Hubs doesn't let me live down. 

This is the excitement around our house =).

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments: