Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chocolate Hunter

Sweet pea is definitely her Mama's daughter!  Yesterday I was eating a chocolate cupcake while holding her and she lunged for it.  I was too quick for her though (a life time of protecting chocolate from others will do that ;).  While I was pulling the rest of the wrapper off though she grabbed it and started gnawing on the crumbs inside of it.  I had to wrestle it out of her grasp.  My Mom and I laughed at how Sweet pea is not going to have to be coerced into eating her 1 year birthday cake.

After a little while, I put Sweet pea on the floor so I could do some cleaning.  Unbenounced to me I had spilled some crumbs from the cupcake onto the floor.  Guess who found them and started shoveling them into her mouth as quickly as she could?  I guess she knew that Mama would be cleaning them up as soon as I saw them! Hahaha!  My sweet baby girl is addicted to chocolate already!  No doubt she is my girl.  I Love her to bits.

Hope you all have a great day =)

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment