Friday, March 9, 2012

5 Question Friday!

It's the weekend!  No birthday parties for us this weekend!  Which seems pretty remarkable considering every other weekend this month we have one =).  Lots of birthday loving this month for sure!  I'm thinking date night for the Hubs and I on Saturday night.  WHOO HOOO! 

Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up to the fun!  And now on with the show:

1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?

      NOOOOOOOOO!  I despise time change.  I did not always feel this way, but once I became a Mama my feelings about time change went south.  Babies and toddlers do not understand that the time is changing.  They do not understand that you get an hour more or less sleep.  They just wake up when they normally would.  EVEN when you attempt to slowly acclimate them into it slowly.  Time change= pure evil in this house.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?

     Nope, I’m not all about the newest gadgets.  I’m an old school girl.  I mean, come on I still have a “dumb phone”.   I’m actually starting to consider getting a kindle.  I know that I’m like 3 years behind, but that’s how I roll.

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?

      A bigger house.  Our house is not tiny, but it seems to have shrunk considerably since having two babies.  It’s a lovely little house, but I yearn for more closet space.

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?

     Well, the Hubs and I have known each other since we were both very young.  Our families have been friends for ages.  We never thought of each other as anything more than family friends, until I needed a new car (long story) and all of my family had moved away and I had never purchased a car before.  So I called on my old, car loving, buddy. After not having seen each other for about a year we went out to dinner.  Bada bing, bada boom about 11 months later we were hitched =).  (P.s. I got a nice car that we still own and Hubs drives to work every day.)

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
     I’m a modest kinda gal.  I despise showing off my stomach yucko!  Therefore, I have a tankini, but it’s one of those that the top piece covers all the way down to the top of the bottom piece.  So I guess it really counts as a one-piece.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  I plan to =)

Ms. T 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. New visitor here! You still have a "dumb phone"! Hah! I loved that line! Really enjoyed reading your answers =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, I'm so glad you came to visit. =)

    ReplyDelete