Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Weekend and Counting Down

This weekend was great.  Friday, We spent time with good friends and their munchkins.  We cooked out, played and chased kiddos.  It was fun. 

Saturday, we celebrated my sweet nephew's 1st birthday!  He's such a cutie pie and sweet heart.  We spent time hanging out with my Brother in law and Sister in law and some friends at his party.

Sunday, we spent the day in church.  It's always a blessing to spend time in God's house.

Because of the busy weekend, my kiddos slept in this morning!  Talk about a wonderful treat for Mama =). Yippee!!

I have a couple of count downs.  Tomorrow, yes tomorrow my Mama and Daddy are moving back into my neck of the woods!!!!!!  I'm sooooooooo excited to have them near me again!  That's count down number one.  That's pretty much down to hours.  Then count down number two is that I only have today and tomorrow to have a 2 year old. =(  Firecracker is growing up so fast.  I can't believe that Wednesday he will be 3.  It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital.

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Surprise, Ms. T!!! It is still Monday and we are already here! The countdown is over! Floridians we are...no home yet, but here, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete