Friday, March 16, 2012

5 Question Friday!

Good morning and happy Friday!  We have a busy, fun weekend ahead =).  A super fun family is coming over to hang out and a very special little man's birthday party.  Bring on the weekend!

Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up =). And now on with the show!

1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?

     Walmart?  Yes.  I figure as long as I am covered and my hair is brushed I’ll be more modest than ½ of the other people there.  (Wow, that sounds really judgmental reading that in print.  Sorry, that wasn’t really how I meant it.)  Other stores, I try to at least look half way presentable.

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?

     No.  Once upon a time I would, but now a days I have to carve out reading time, and if I am going to make time to read it, I’m going to read something I like!

3. Beach or mountain vacations?

     Yes, please!  I would love either!  The beach is so calming and there is just something about the smell of the salt air and the breeze that is so wonderful, refreshing and “wisk your cares away” wonderful.  However, the mountains are gorgeous, the air is crisp, clean and cool.  In short, vacations are fabulous and I’ll take what I can get =).

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?

     Warm weather.  Warm weather is very common in my neck of the woods so once the 80s start coming around consistently I know that spring / summer is back, and once again I have used up my winter to consume too many yummy treats, and not getting bathing suit season ready….. whoops!

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
     Once again, yes please!  It really doesn’t matter to me.  I love to be alone with my hubby (you know those 4.7 seconds every day we spend alone… those are great ;).  Alone time is great!  However, I love my babies so a vacation all together would be fabulous too.  Either way I’d be happy with a vaca =).
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  See ya Monday!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I'll take whatever vacations I can get! And I agree about the Walmart patrons. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok your #1 was not in any way taken rudely. lol! Have you seen the website The People of Walmart? Enough said. :)

    We understand, unless you are one of those people who get featured. :)
    Stopping in from Mama M's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the bit about Walmart. And then this had me in a fit of giggles: "... and once again I have used up my winter to consume too many yummy treats, and not getting bathing suit season ready….. whoops!"

    Hah! Dead on!

    ReplyDelete