Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Boys

Firecracker is such a boy.  I tell you, he does things that make me wonder "who taught him that?!"

Today the Hubs had taken Firecracker outside to play.  They seemed to be having a fine time.  When I went out to call them in for dinner, Firecracker had his pockets FULL.  What was in them you ask.  Well, when he started emptying them out I discovered they were completely filled with rocks!  Hahahaha!  What would a little boy need with that many rocks?  I don't know.  Dinner time apparently interrupted his plans.  I guess this will teach me to make sure to check pockets when I do the laundry!

Hope you have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment