Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet pea

I have long desired to try my hand at photography.  I haven't for several reasons (1. I'm a chicken and failure scares me.  I'd rather not try than to fail.  I know that's not the way you're supposed to go about life, but that's my thought process.  2. Photography equipment can be very expensive. etc).  Anyway, for Christmas the Hubs bought me a nice, new-to-me camera. 

So here are my attempts at making good use of my Christmas present and taking Sweet pea's 9 month shots.  I have a few more that I want to try, but she was over having her picture done by the end of it.  We decided to give her a break and try again another day. 

These are the fruits of my labors.  It doesn't hurt that I had an adorable subject ;).








I know I'm far from a professional, but I think my subject made up for my inadequacies ;).

I hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Your photography is great, and your subject was wonderful!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete