Friday, March 2, 2012

5 Question Friday!

Good Morning, friends!  Once again it's Friday!  Yippee!!  Here we go with 5 question Friday =).  Thanks again to Mama. M. for letting us link up!

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?

     On a cruise ship.  I love the fact that out there you are waited on hand and foot, you can eat all you want and no one judges, because they’re doing the same thing, and there is no cell phone service for the Hub’s work to pester him!!!  (the last one is probably my favorite).

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

     When Firecracker is sleeping at nap time and it’s just Sweet pea and I, I love to laze around on the couch and watch drama filled shows that I couldn’t watch when the Hubs is home, because he hate, hate, hates dramaish shows.

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?

     I guess it would be big purses?  I don’t really follow fashion much, because often I feel too guilty buying clothes for me when that moola could go for diapers, or whatever else the kiddos need.  I have a gigantic purse and love love love it, so I guess that’s what I like fashion wise?

4. What are your spring break plans?

     Since my kids aren’t in school yet spring break is just another regular week for us.  We will hang out, play in the back yard and maybe if I’m feeling a little crazy we will hang out with O and his Mommy and go to the beach for a day.  We’ll see ;)

5. What baby names do you hate?
     Anything that sounds ridiculous.  I can’t stand it when people name their kids stupid things and then get upset when people can’t pronounce them.  Those poor children are going to have to go through life explaining their name to everyone they meet.  That’s cruel don’t you think?  And now I will give you an extreme example of such cruelty (p.s. this actually happened in the school district that my Mom worked in): A little girl came into class and her name was La-a.  The teacher pronounced this girl’s name as “Laya”.  The Mother came in incensed that the teacher would pronounce the girl’s name that way.  She railed on the teacher for sometime telling her, “her name is Ladasha!  The dash don’t be silent!”  To me this is RIDICULOUS!!!  Not to mention cruel.  And now I will climb down from my soap box and wish you all a fabulous Friday!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That poor little girl. I agree with you, names are so important and yet so many people use them as their personal creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete