Happy Friday!! It's gonna be a fun weekend for sure! Let's dive right in shall we? Thanks again to Mama M. for letting us link up.
1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?
I would hop on a plane and head to Maine to meet my newest nephew. He was just born 2 days ago and man am I jonesing to get my hands on him! I hate that I live so far away =(.
2. What's your most recently read favorite book?
I’m going to sound like a wagon jumper oner, but I’m in love with the Hunger Games! The trilogy is amazing! Although the last book was slightly disappointing, not in a terribly bad way, it just didn’t go exactly how I’d planned it all out in my mind…. Oh well, it was still a fabulous read! And it wasn’t smutty or anything, because it was originally intended for young teens. So nice not to have to read smut in order to get a good story!
3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory?
Right off the top of my head, I’d say when I was a teenager and my friends and I would pack up and head to the beach by ourselves. It made us feel so free to be able to go to the beach with just our gang no parent figures around. It’s the small things ;).
Oh I just thought of another one! I forgot this happened on Spring Break. My friend, Ms. A., and I went to Disney (LOVE IT!) and had a fantastic time! We did crazy things like walking up to total strangers and asking them if they remembered us, because they looked familiar. The best one was when we did that to a Japanese man who apparently didn't speak any English! Hahaha! We laughed ALOT... We did all 4 parks, and had multiple guys hit on us. I think it was mostly Ms. A, but it was great =). It was an awesome vacation and I'll never forget it.... Even though I might forget that I did it on Spring Break! Whoops!
4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?
I don’t put a ton of stuff in Firecracker’s Easter basket. A small toy, a book and maybe if he’s lucky he’ll get a candy. It’s not much, but it’s better than nothing. PLUS, Easter isn’t about getting, it’s about celebrating Christ’s resurrection.
5. Do you get a summer haircut?
Yes, when I originally read this question I thought “no”, but when I started thinking about it the answer is really yes. Usually I decide to “grow my hair out”, but then it gets annoying and I go in and chop it off, this typically comes around about summertime. So the answer is yes!
The Firecracker’s birthday was Wednesday so we’re having his “party” (just family) on Saturday! How exciting =).
Hope you all have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.