Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Date Night

Last Friday night the Hubs and I went out on a date night!  We hadn't been able to have one in far too long.  One reason or another you know how it goes. 

Well, our date night consisted of going to the eye doctor to get my new glasses prescription, waiting for 15 minutes at Olive Garden for them to seat us.  They apparently forgot about us or something so we left and ate at Arby's.  Such high class dining ;).  After which we went and watched "This Means War" at the theater.  

All this was made possible because my sweet parents baby sat my sweet little munchkins.  Thanks again, Gram and Papa!!! =)

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment