Monday, December 3, 2012

My New Love

I've found a new love of my life.  Hubs, I'm sorry you had to hear it like this.  I've fallen in love with.... Wait for it..... Yoga Pants!  Oh my goodness!  I have seen women wearing them before and thought they looked just as comfortable as regular sweat pants.  So I never thought much about buying a pair.

Well, some of my sweat pants needed to be replaced and a store I went into had yoga pants on a GREAT sale so I picked up a pair.  Oh my word!!!!  They are fabulous!!! So comfortable and soft.  

If it were possible to marry inanimate objects I would marry yoga pants and have their babies.  Oh my goodness.  If you have been hesitant to purchase any I must say forget that.  Go, run, make haste to the nearest store and buy as many pairs of yoga pants they have.  Trust me, you will thank me.  Plus, they are not as constricting as regular pants.  Hello!  Who doesn't need a little extra wiggle room during the Holidays?

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T  

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment