Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gift Bags

As a rule I tend to steer away from gift bags for Christmas.  Wrapping is just part of the celebration.  All those pretty packages sitting under the tree, holding anything your mind can imagine.  It's part of the fun.  

Wrapping paper is also more fun for the kiddos.  They'd much rather tear paper than gently pull tissue paper out of a bag.   The kids aren't usually allowed to tear things up, so when given the opportunity to tear as much as they want?!  Heck yes!  Fun stuff!

Well, after going through all 3 1/2 rolls of Christmas wrapping paper we had in the house all I had left was birthday wrapping paper.  And while I could get away with birthday paper, because it is Jesus' birthday after all...  I decided the last 5 gifts were going to be bagged.  There are still PLENTY of wrapped gifts, but today I say, "yay, bags!"  And then, "I'm done wrapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The after Christmas sales will have my name all over them for wrapping paper! Who pays retail if you don't have to? ;)

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment