Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Its Here!!

Its here!!!  It's official Christmas has reached my house!  =)  We got our Christmas tree up this last weekend.  I finagled the Hubs into wrangling all the decorations and the tree out of the attic and help me set it up.  The Hubs was not in the high Christmas spirits I was in.  However, to his credit, aside from my Mama and Mrs. Clause I don't know if anyone has the same adoration for Christmas as I do.  

It's hard not to get in the Christmas spirit.  The world is a different place at Christmastime.  Jesus is celebrated, people are generally in better moods, the air chills to a nice temperature (at least in my neck of the woods), kids are excited about the prospect of presents, adults love making children happy and on top of all those fabulous things, there is SPLENDID food!  Granted the food causes us to gain 234,354 pounds, but it's sooooo worth it!

Sorry, I got off on a rabbit trail.... Anyway now, our home is officially Christmasfied!  I love it! When I was a kid I would sit in the dark with no lights on but the Christmas tree and stare at itI'm sure now that the tree is up I'll find myself with all the lights off except the tree and watch it while I drink my hot cocoa.  There's just something about the peace and quiet and a lit up tree that makes me feel all cozy inside and that for just that moment everything seems right in the world.

And just for added effect here is a picture of our beautiful tree, and maybe a few of a handsome little fella that helped decorate it ;)

In true Firecracker style he helped put exactly 3 ornaments on the tree and then he was ready to do something else! Hahaha!  Gotta love him!


 

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T    

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment