Friday, December 7, 2012

Five Question Friday!

Good Morning, Friends!  This is going to be a great weekend!  The Hubs and I are going on a date tonight for his birthday =).  Then tomorrow we get to hang with my bro and sis in law, Mr. and Mrs. Pickles!  We haven't seen them in way too long.  We're excited to see them!  

And Firecracker wants to see them most of all.  He has begged me for weeks to see my niece and nephew, the Princess and Tank.  We haven't told him yet that tomorrow he'll get to see them.  I'm sure he's going to flip!

Alrighty, on with the five question fun! Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up.

1. How many times have you moved and do you have any tips?
     In my life time?  Or since I've been an adult?  I'm going with since I've become an adult.  Let's see I've moved about 9 times (including moving to and from college).  I really don't have any tips, because it's been 5 1/2 years since I moved last and I'm really ok with that.  I despise moving.

 
2. Do you have a budget for the holidays, or just keep sliding the credit card and have a heart attack in Jan?
     We do have a system for buying Christmas presents.  It involves me buying presents from clearance racks all year long.  So we don't really have a budget per se but whenever I find a good deal I make it work with my grocery budget.  We're not big credit card users. We avoid it whenever possible.


3. What is the one medical thing you avoid like the plague?
     I despise the dentist.  I hate, hate, hate, double hate, loathe entirely, the dentist. They give you shots, they smell awful (the office not necessarily the dentist themselves, although I'm sure there are some stinky dentists out there and that would make it worse!) and they have those awful drills.  You know the ones that go "zzzz, zzzzzz, zzzzzzzz".  If you've ever been to the dentist you know the sound I mean.  Anyway, I avoid the dentist whenever possible.  Even when I know I need to go.  Oh and to make it all that much worse when you leave the dentist you look like you've had a stroke and you drool every where for 2 to 4 hours.

  4. What your least favorite Christmas song?
     I am a hard core Christmas lover.  I'm all about everything Christmas. So I'm going to have to say I'm not against any Christmas song.  However, I don't care for remakes.  I like Taylor Swift, but I'd much rather hear Bing Crosby sing "White Christmas".


5. This Christmas are you spending more, less or about the same? Why? Every year I strive to spend less.  I am a cheapskate.  Anyone who knows me knows that about me.  I always try to get off as cheaply as possible.  This is one of the reasons the Hubs is so perfect for me.  He is a generous soul.  He reminds me that people are more important than things and that sometimes we need to give just a little bit more.  He is the ying to my yang, the Sonny to my Cher, the whipped cream to my pumpkin pie.  God knew what He was doing when He put us together.


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Merry Christmas,
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment