Monday, December 10, 2012

White Christmas

I love the great old Christmas songs like "Santa Baby", "I'll be home for Christmas", "Christmas in Kilarney" etc.  The other day I was singing along with "White Christmas" and I started paying close attention to the words.  All the sudden I started thinking, "this song sounds nice, but I really DON'T want a 'White Christmas'!  I want a normal, green and brown Christmas."  

No, I don't want a white Christmas.  I despise snow.  Sure it looks all pretty in pictures, but it creates so much work!  And it creates dangerous driving conditions and it melts leaving nasty slush in it's wake.  I'd much rather have my state's heat, brown and green than have a white Christmas.  Thankyouverymuch!  However, those of you that enjoy white Christmases I hope you have all the snow your heart desires.  As a matter of fact you can have my share, since I won't be needing it.  See how generous I am? ;)

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T  

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment