Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ms. L and I

 Today, my friends, is Ms. L and My Birthday!!!!  We are pretty much brain twins so it's really perfect that we are birthday twins also =).  

In a perfect world my day would go something like this:  Sleep in til I decide to wake up, read books and be leisurely all day, have cake with the family and get to go to bed early.  Wouldn't that be a wonderful day?!  However, my day will be a normal, get up with the kids, clean (because with all the wonderful chaos of Christmas my house has been woefully neglected), do laundry (see previous excuse), have cake and fun with the family and go to bed.  All in all I'd say it's gonna be a great day!!  Happy birthday to me!

Ms. L, thank you for being such a fabulous friend.  I love you so much and I'm thankful that many moons ago we met through my crazy brother, Pickles.  We've shared many laughs, thoughts, tears and crazy moments and I am excited to see what this year brings us!  Happy birthday, Bestie!

Happy our birthday!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment