Thursday, December 13, 2012

Height

The Hubs is a very tall man (6' 6" to be exact).  There are not many people in this world that can make him look short.  However, he always complains that he is the shortest male in his family.  Yes, it's true.  And while we see his brother on a regular basis he isn't all that much taller than the Hubs, so it's easy to over look.  

While we were visiting Grandpop, the Hubs dad and my fabulous father in law, I realized once again just how much taller he is than the Hubs.  I asked them if I could take a picture of them.  Of course they complained and whined, but they did let me.  However, I don't think I got one where they were being serious ;).  Goofballs!  I love my family!!!

So for your edification here are a few pics of the Hubs and Grandpop just to show you how "short" the Hubs really is ;).  Oh and p.s. I didn't plan it this way, but yes, that is a normal sized doorway behind them, just to give you a bit of perspective.

I think I caught them slightly off guard here, because they're almost being serious... almost.

And here the Hubs is trying to pull Grandpop down to his own level, or he's trying to climb up and be as tall as Grandpop.  I'm not really sure.


   
It's just proof that when you're around something all the time you get used to it and don't really notice it.  But when a "new" ingredient is added it opens your eyes to all sorts of weird and wacky stuff that you accept as normal ;).

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment