Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Newest Addiction

You remember that for mother's day my wonderful Hubs bought me a Kindle Fire?  No?  You were going on with your life and had let that small detail of my life slip right out of your mind?!  How dare you! haha!

Anyway, I have become severely addicted to this.  I've always enjoyed reading, but I've never had so many books at my finger tips.  I usually read about 4 or 5 books a year (I know that's totally slackerish, but I'm bad about getting to the library, and I hate spending moola on something I'm going to be done with in a week or less.).  Well, the Kindle has changed all that!  In 14 days I've read 7 books! 

I even have to force myself to take hiatuses from reading so often so I can clean and do laundry etc.  (Most of the time, I don't read while the kiddos are up.... Unless the Hubs is home and the book is particularly addicting.  Then I've been known to hide in our room for a little bit so I can read the next chapter ;).

Let's just say the Kindle is one of the BEST gifts I've ever gotten!  The Hubs is so awesome.  Gotta love him!

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment