Friday, June 1, 2012

5 Question Friday!

It’s Friday again!  Whoo hoo for the weekend!  I don’t think we have any big plans, but I love hanging out with the family.  It makes my heart sing =).  Speaking of the family, my older bro, his wife and kiddos are coming down for a visit!  YAY!! =)

Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up!  Now on with the 5 question Friday fun!
1. What were you scared of as a kid?
     Spiders.  As a matter of fact I still am scared of them.  I have gotten better about it though.  You can ask the Hubs, when we first got married I was scared of even the tiniest of spiders.  However, now I can squish most of them.  Unless they are the king kong of spiders.  Then I gather the children, run, scream and call for the Hubs to come and save us.  Yep, I’m teaching them to handle stressful situations well =).

2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?
     I used to sleep well in hotel rooms.  But now I have babies, they don’t sleep well in new places, therefore, I do not sleep well in new places.  The sacrifices mommies make ;). 


3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?
     I’d like to meet Abe Linclon.  I think he would’ve been an awesome person to chat with.  Did you realize that Abe had 10 major personal and political failures before he was elected President?  Talk about persistence!  I’m sure picking Abe’s brain would be a fun time.


4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?
     Hard to say, because they both have positive sides.  I do love the pool, it’s easier to go to because it’s close.  There is also something to be said about it being clean and you can see straight to the bottom.  Always a plus.  However, at the beach there is the fabulous smell of the salt air, the beautiful breeze and the sand for the kiddos to play in.  Gotta love it! 
 Either please! 

5. What is your favorite summer dish?
  Watermelon!  Yummy!  I know technically watermelon isn’t a “dish” it’s a fruit, but it’s what I’m going with so you’re going to have to deal. ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment