Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea!!!

One year ago today I was having the easiest labor I'd ever had (which really isn't saying much, because Firecracker's birth was TERRIBLE.  No joke there were 2 Doctors and 10 nurses in the room, according to the Hubs, I was a little out of it.  Sweet Pea's birth was the exact opposite in every way).  After 12 hours my Sweet Pea was here!  She was perfect.  I loved her instantly.




How is it possible that my baby is 1 already?!  I'll never get over how fast the time slips through unnoticed in all the bustle of everyday life. 

Today, my sweet, adorable, (the Hubs says "spoiled" ;) baby girl is 1.  Oh how I love her!  She brings joy to my heart.  She brings me happiness ;).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET PEA!!!! Mommy and Daddy love you!!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment