Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Shoes

I rarely buy myself new shoes.  I hate spending money on that type of stuff.  It's the same reason I don't get new clothes.  Don't get me wrong, I love new clothes, and new shoes.  They're snazzy and pretty and every girl loves snazzy and pretty!  Well, all the girls I know do. 

Anyway, I just can't usually bring myself to spend money on that stuff.  Because there is always something else I could use the money for.  You know "oh, I could buy that dress, or I could buy Firecracker some new shoes.  He needs the shoes more than I need the dress." etc.  I'm sure you Mamas totally understand where I'm coming from.

Well, Saturday night the Hubs and I went shoe shopping for him.  His work shoes needed to be replaced.  The store was having a buy one get the second pair 1/2 price so I thought, "eh I'll look and see if I can find something nice."  I did, and so I got them! Yay for pretty new shoes!




Now all I have to do is work on my tan lines =).  See what wearing flip flops 350 days out of the year gets ya? ;)
Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment