Friday, May 25, 2012

5 Question Friday!!!!

This week has flown right by!  Oh my goodness where does the time go?  Not that I’m complaining it’s the weekend.  Love the extra family time that the weekend brings my way! ;)  Alrighty on with the 5 question Friday fun!  Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up!
1. Are you a napper?
    Yes, I love to nap.  I don’t do it much, but Sunday afternoons are almost always a napping occasion. 
 
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
     My favorite subject in school was history.  It was like a story to me, and I crave story lines.  My most hated subject was science.  I despised it.  I would have rather stuck pencils in my eyes than done science, I would rather have slid down a banister of razor blades than done science, I would have rather cut off my own head and used it as a punch bowl than done science.  In short, it was a miracle that I passed Physical Science I and II, and Chemistry.  Let’s just say there’s a reason I’m not in a lab somewhere doing CSI type stuff…..  Trust me, Dude, if I were in that lab I'd end up sending little old ladies to jail for something a huge, body-building man did.  I can admit where my weakness lies so I'm steering clear of that path.  YOU'RE WELCOME!  And you can tell your Grandmas to thank me to, since now, they're not going to jail. hahahaha! ;)

 
3. What one thing are you determined to do this summer
     Get my kids to the pool at least once.  I’m actually terrified of this, because I can’t imagine taking both children that can’t swim into the water by myself.  The Hubs is NOT a fan of water.  Well, I mean he likes it well enough to shower and everything, but he’s against getting into big bodies of water unless it’s with a boat and a fishing pole.  Therefore, if I want to go to the pool with the kids that means I go alone, or with a friend that also has their own kids to watch still presenting a problem. Anyway, it's a goal.  I'm sure I'll accomplish it, but the sheer enormity of it scares me.  Have I mentioned that I have abnormal fears?  hahaha!
 


5. Ice cream or Popsicles?
4. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?
     Yes, I did =).  My old was a necklace my Sis in Law let me borrow that was gorgeous.  The borrowed was my tiara, also from the same Sis in Law.  The blue let’s just say I had blue.  The new was my dress. 
    Ice cream please!!!  Yummo!  Gotta love some delish ice cream.  The only thing is that my body loves the ice cream so much it ends up staying.  And therefore I end up needing bigger clothes.  Now normally I’m all about a reason to buy some new clothes, but that particular reason isn’t apealling to me at all.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment