Friday, May 11, 2012

5 Question Friday

Hey, friends!  It’s been a crazy day here, but whoo hoo it’s Friday!!  Yippee!!  This weekend is gonna be fun =).
Alrighty, on with the Friday fun!  Once again thanks to   for letting me link up!
1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
   I would tell a couple getting married to continue to talk about everything.  Even when you’re busy with kids make time to talk, even about the “dumb stuff”.  This will keep you connected and keep your relationship strong.

2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
   Ohhh this one is hard, because there are so many things I’d tell my 16 year old self.  I’d probably tell myself to think and plan more for the future.  Rather than being so wrapped up in what everyone right then was thinking about me.

3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
   Here where I live AC is a requirement for survival.  It gets brutally hot in the summers. 

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?
  
With Firecracker I craved lo mein noodles like crazy!  I loved me so lo mein.  I also craved oreo cookies toward the end of the pregnancy.  YUMMO ;).
   With Sweet pea I craved everything!  I ate everything that was in sight.  I can’t remember right off the top of my head what I specifically craved, but I know I wanted certain things….. Mommy brain is kicking in right now.
5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?
   Here’s a blast from the past.  My favorite tv mom would be Claire Huxtible.  She was awesome.  She worked, was an awesome mom and she was a good wife.  I think being a good wife is essential to being a good mom. 

There are my answers for this week ;).  Hope you all have a great weekend!
See ya Monday!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    I've seen Claire Huxtable pop up on a few of these lists, and I considered her myself; she was really a role model.

    ReplyDelete