Thursday, May 3, 2012

Alone

When I was in college I really hated being alone.  Aside from when I was supposed to be studying ;).  I would seek out friends that weren't working or studying etc. 

It's funny how time, and babies, changes things.  Now days I am NEVER alone.  I can't even go to the bathroom without a little person following me in (if I forget to lock the door), or standing/ sitting outside the door and sticking their fingers under it and saying "Mom, whatcha doin'?!", or "babababa" (depending on which child it is ;).

I love my life, my munchkins and my Hubs.  I wouldn't change any of it for anything.  I was just sitting here in the chaos I call home and this struck me.  How different life can become just a few short years later. 

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment