Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Mama

This weekend my Mama is graduating from college!!!  She has been working on finishing up her degree for the last few years and she finished it up in December. 

Mama and Daddy are going to Lynchburg, Virginia for my Mama to walk in her graduation ceremony.  I'm SOOOO very proud of her!  I wish with all my heart that I could go too.  I want to be the proud daughter snapping pictures and shouting as she walks across the stage, "THAT'S MY MAMA!".  Unfortunately, circumstances do not permit =(.

I gave her my camera and told her to get lots and lots of pictures for me.  I love her and I'm so proud! 

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment