Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Short Hair

I've been thinking about chopping off my hair for a few months now.  Whenever I start thinking about changing something this "big" it takes me a long time to decide whether or not to do it.  I'm sooooo not an impulse shopper, buyer or hair cutter!

Well, a couple of weeks ago I took the plunge.  I chopped my hair short.  I jokingly call it "the easy way to lose a pound" ;). I must say I love it.

On a related note, the Hubs has been begging me to cut Sweet pea's hair.  Just on the sides, because as the Hubs says it looks like "Albert Einstein hair"/ "Jewish Rabbi curls" (you know just two, one on each side of the face).  Anyway, after much resistance, I finally relented.  The whole time saying, "only the sides, ONLY THE SIDES".

So I give you before and after shots of both Sweet pea and I:



Here's my Sweet pea before. 


My before (and Firecracker's one year pic.  Isn't he so cute?  And doesn't Sweet pea look just like him?  They can't deny their Daddy...)



Both of us after our hair cuts =).  I'm still getting used to her new do.  The Hubs is very happy though.

A post about the actual hair cut will be up soon. =)

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment: