Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sewing Machine Failure

The other day I got out my little, bargain sewing machine, because my pile of things that needed to be mended had gotten too big for me to put off any longer.  I got it all ready and started in on my tasks.  I got through all of one garment when the machine started giving me fits! 

It refuses to sew right.... I don't know what to do with it!  I tried everything from changing the tension settings to changing the needle to praying over the stupid thing!  That's right, I was so frustrated with it I used the "S" word!!!  The Hubs came home and I fussed to him about it.  The wonderful, sweet, kind, compassionate man that he is sat down and tried to figure it out.  He came up with nothing too.  UGH!   

The Hubs says that our "bargain sewing machine" probably just isn't worth it's salt any more.  =(  Which means my pile of things that needs to be mended will sit there for some time longer, mocking me. 

I hope your day isn't this frustrating!

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. You should do a computer search for a manual for the machine. Maybe you could find the problem! Couldn't hurt to try!

    ReplyDelete