Friday, February 24, 2012

5 Question Friday!

        This week has flown by so quickly!  Having awesome people visiting is surely the culprit ;).  Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up!

1.  What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
      My favorite way to spend alone time with my hubby is to hang out on the beach and watch the sun set.  I love the salty, warm breeze that is hits me while I’m watching the sun set.  It feels like it’s healing all my troubles.  I’m sure that sounds nutty, but I love it.

2.  Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
      Yes, because most of the time I hardly entertain the idea of whatever it is.  Why spend a lot of time thinking about something you’re pretty sure you’ll never be able to do/ have?  Talk about a waste of time and energy.  Not to mention the longer you allow yourself to think about something the more you want it etc.  I find it safer to think of things in passing, and then if I can have it I get excited and start dwelling on it.

3.  If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
      Hmmmmm….. I’d say a new sewing machine, because mine is officially a hunk of junk.  After that, ummmm some new clothes, and then a baby sitter so the Hubs and I could have a nice date night.  Maybe we’d go to the beach and watch the sunset ;). 

4.  Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
       By myself? Nope, unless you count McDonalds drive thru.  Honestly, I’m almost never by myself so I don’t even do the Mickey D’s drive thru all that often. :)

5.  What company would you want to do a blog review for?
      I don’t know.  This blog is more silly stories etc than review material.  If I had to pick one I guess I’d say Johnson and Johnson. 

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment