Friday, February 17, 2012

5 Question Friday!

Today my Sweet pea is 9 months old.  I can't even believe she's already that old =(.  I have got to remind myself not to blink or else before I know it she's going to be a teenager.... I want to catch every single second, and snuggle while she still wants to snuggle.  On a different note: Once again it's FRIDAY!!  Yippee!!!

Thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up!

Here goes the fun!

1.   What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?

      Eat chocolate or ice cream or chocolate ice cream.  Oh and sometimes cake =).  I’m an emotional eater.  I’ve tried to change that, but it stresses me out and I end up eating…. It’s a vicious, vicious cycle.

2.   Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?

     This year we went all out.  Now, no, we didn’t do a lot of love themed things, but we did extra special things and talked a lot about how we show love to each other.  It was a great day.

3.   Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?

     It depends, If the Hubs is simply away at work, or away for a few hours then yes, I’m more productive when he’s away.  If he is away, away like overnight I’m less productive in the “get the house clean” way, because the children require mucho attention.  When I’m solo it’s harder to get everything done.  For real, I admire single parents.  I have told the Hubs many, many times he’s never allowed to leave me or die, because I can’t do this alone.

4.   What is your favorite time of day and why?

     My favorite time of day is after the kids go to bed.  Don’t get me wrong I love my munches to the moon and back, but  I revel in the time I get to collapse onto the couch and surf Facebook and watch something stupid and what I deem inappropriate for little eyes and ears. 

5.   What is your go to karaoke song?

      None.  I’m an AWFUL singer, therefore, I do not do karaoke.  I’d clear out the room.

Now, aren't you glad you know those things about me? ;) 

Hope you all have a great day!!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment