Sunday, February 12, 2012

Puddles

It's sad that as we grow up we don't find joy in the simple things any more.  Like looking at the stars, finding shapes in the clouds, and playing in puddles.  I must admit I am guilty of this too.  I despise puddles, because I don't want to get my shoes and socks wet etc.

I must say watching Firecracker enjoy the little things.  It's teaching me to enjoy them again too.

Here is the Firecracker playing happily in a small puddle in front of our house.



Take time today to enjoy the little things ;).

Have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment