Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Firecracker Has Reached "That Age"

The other day I was having one of those "do what you can to make it through the day and not an iota more" kind of days.  So I made leftovers for the Hubs and myself for dinner and made Firecracker a cheese roll, which is just a tortilla with melted cheese inside, and a box of raisins.  I gave him his food and left the room (the Hubs was with him).  After a little bit I heard the Firecracker crying.  When I got back in the room he was digging in his nose.  He had shoved 2 raisins up his nose. 

Apparently we've reached the age of shoving raisins, marbles and anything else that will fit up his nose.  Oh what fun we shall have..... (please read that last sentence with a tone that includes immense sarcasm. I wish there was a "sarcastic" font.) 

Anyway, after a few minutes of nose blowing and slight picking (isn't that an awesome mental picture? ;) the Firecracker's nasal passages were wonderfully raisin free.  Yay!  I hope they stay that way forever.

Have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! I'm gonna cry! It's a real-life Sinbad skit! Did you use a bobby pin?
    Don't forget to take the box of raisins with you to the hospital...just in case one type of raisin is...you get the idea!
    HHAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slomojoe, you are not right!!! Ms. T, may you have many "raisin-free-nostril days" in your future!

    ReplyDelete