Monday, February 6, 2012

New Buzz

About a month and a half ago we recieved an offer in the mail to get a 40.00 Disney gift card if we called and listened to them try and sell us their vacation package.  And because I'm a cheap skate there is no way I was going to let that go by me!  (If I had an extra 10,000 laying around I totally would've done it.  It sounded awesome).  Anyhow, the gift card came in the mail last week.  Yippee!  Just in time for Disney!

In my frugal brain I was thinking, "sweet!  Free lunch at Disney World!!  And possibly a few dollars left over for a small souvenier."  This was my plan.  I thought it was a pretty good one.  Enter the Hubs.  He says, "GREAT!  We should buy Firecracker a big Buzz Lightyear toy!  Just think how much he'll love it!"

Well, I'll let you guess who got their way.  Let's just say we paid full price for lunch.  I must say though Firecracker sure does love his new toy!  He has hardly put it down.  He has even slept with it!  It is really cute.  Ahhh the things we do for the kiddos we love ;).  Here are some pictures to show the new addition to our family and our Firecracker's love for him:




Just got it off the shelf.


The end of the day and he was out cold, BUT......


Still hanging on to the new Buzz.

Hope you all have a great day!


Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment