Sunday, February 5, 2012

Disney

We had such a good time at Disney World yesterday!  Firecracker even said last night after we left the park, "Mom, I have fun Mickey Mouse's house".  Translated: "Mom, I had fun at Disney today."  Talk about making a Mama happy! =)  He then proceeded to tell me that Sweet pea, Daddy and I all had fun at "Mickey Mouse's house" too.  =) 

After he was done talking about the fun we all had, he proceeded to drop off into a deep sleep.  Which is really unusual for him.  Firecracker isn't typically a "sleep in the car seat" kind of kid.  So that too speaks to how much fun was had by all.  More details later this week.

Happy Sunday!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment