Friday, February 10, 2012

Cute Home Made Valentines

As we all know I am not amazing at crafty type stuff.  I needed some cute last minute-ish home made valentines (no time to run to the store).  So I googled some ideas and this is what I got:



Cute right?  I got the template for the cards here:



These are the only things I needed for this cute valentine.

They are now ready to go to their recipients.  Yay for easy, cute crafts! =)


Have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Ms.T! I love the "corny" line, too! Way to make use of some yummy and healthy popcorn! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete