Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hospital

Spending time in hospitals is depressing.  Have you ever noticed that?  It's also kinda smelly.  No matter how well they clean, it seems like they can't get rid of that smell.  (Trust me, the lady that's cleaning the Hub's room is amazing, but even she can't get rid of that smell.)

It's hard to explain.  Oh well.  And how is the Hubs doing you ask?  Well, thanks for asking!  He's feeling slightly better, but he still has his gallbladder. (Darn, I totally lost the bet!)  The Surgeon and the Primary care Doctors disagree so they are taking a "wait and see" approach.  So basically we still know nothing.  It's kinda depressing, but hey, the Hubs may get to come home today!  Yay! 

Well, this is the end of my kind of rambling post.  Sorry, it's not light hearted, cutesy or uplifting.  I promise to be back to myself soon.

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment