Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stock Pile

As I have shared with you many times, I am a couponer.  Couponing requires you to stock up on items that are on sale to get you through til the next sale comes around.  (Once you're used to it, it just becomes a way of life.  You also get a pretty good idea of when the sales tend to run and how long you'll have to go before another one comes around). 

The other day the Hubs was changing Sweet Pea's diaper and he went to the closet to refill our diaper basket we keep on the changing table.  When he was done changing the diaper he came out in the living room and said to me, "we're getting kind of low on diapers.  Is that because you planning on potty training her or are you just going to buy more?"

I knew that I needed to be watching the sales for diapers, but when he said something I thought maybe I had miscalculated how many we still had.  So I went and looked at the diaper stash.  We still had 1 and a half boxes of diapers!  Hahaha!  And he was worried we were "running out".  Hahaha!  Only the spouse of a couponer would think that one and a half boxes of diapers was "running out". =)  Gotta love the Hubs.

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment