Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gas Prices and Sleep

I know after reading the title of this post I piqued your interest.  Come on you know I'm right!  I'm sure you're wondering where this crazy lady is going with this post.  Okay okay, I'm getting to the point and thereby end your suspense. =)

 Lately, I have noticed that every time I go to sleep gas prices have a tendency to rise between .05 and .10 a gallon.  This is very disconcerting to me.  That is a huge jump in price for one little sleep.  So I have decided to never sleep again in hopes that gas prices will not go any higher.  

This will be a huge sacrifice, but I will make it.  And by the way Your welcome!!!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment