Monday, February 25, 2013

Sleep Overs

Last week we were taking care of my nephew, Tank.  My older brother, Mr. Pickles, and his wife were packing up their house in order to move closer to us!!! YIPPEE!!  So my parents went up to their house and picked up my niece, Princess, and my nephew, Tank, and brought them here so that Mr. and Mrs. Pickles could pack in peace.  

Firecracker LOVED having Tank around so much.  They played soooooo well together.  It was a great time.  The only time I really had to get onto them was when they were supposed to be sleeping.  They would be loud and occasionally I would hear wacky noises coming from Firecracker's bedroom.  I would go in and get stern with them and they would calm down and eventually go to sleep.  

During one of the evenings I was thinking about why they were so wild when it came to bed time.  Then it dawned on me: Sleep overs!  What kid doesn't love a sleep over?!  When I was a kid my friends and I would stay up late giggling and doing silly things during sleep overs.  And that is basically what was happening with Firecracker and Tank.  This was really the first experience for either of the boys to have a "friend" sleep over in the same room!  No wonder the little guys were so excited.  And then to have the "friend" sleep over for 4 nights.  WOW!  Talk about a sleep over! =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment